The clinic is committed to providing free medical service to adult Clackamas County residents:
Who do not have health insurance
Who do not have access to healthcare
Whose annual income is below 200% of the poverty level
Becoming a patient
New patients are screened for eligibility, so please call 503-722-4400 to set up a screening appointment. You may need to leave a message, but a volunteer will call back to explain the process to verify your eligibility. During this conversation, you will be told what to bring with you to verify that —
- You are a Clackamas County resident.
- Your income for the last 3 months meets our guidelines.
- You do not have access to health care.
Special situations. We realize you may have difficulty providing some of this information. If you do, please talk to the eligibility screener about your situation.
- If your living arrangements are in transition or if you are experiencing homelessness
- If you do not have the suggested documents.
- Immigration documents are not requested.
Medical appointments. Your first appointment will be set up as you finish your screening appointment.
Staying eligible. You will be asked to reconfirm your eligibility every 6 months. Because appointments are long enough to ensure individualize care, it is very important to arrive on time and to notify the clinic right away if you will be later or aren’t able to keep your appointment.