Oregon Health plan
Oregon Health plan information and assistance
Cover Oregon offers health insurance from many private insurance carriers as well as coverage through Oregon Health Plan and Healthy Kids.
During this time of transition, we are committed to helping our CVIM patients learn about and enroll in ACA/Cover Oregon programs and smooth their transition into new primary care medical homes. We are also dedicated to making sure our patients’ health care needs are met during this period of transition.
CVIM Founders Clinic offers enrollment support. During many of our clinic hours and special events, a certified enrollment specialist is available in the waiting area to help patients access information about their options and offer enrollment assistance. Please call the clinic to find out more details ~ 503-722-4400.
The following independent insurance agents, who are Certified Enrollment Specialists, have volunteered to help answer any questions our patients have about insurance options and the application process:
- Karen Kane ~ email firstname.lastname@example.org Call ~ 503-789-7217
- Dan Neils ~ email@example.com Call ~ 503-650-4325
- Harry Waller ~ firstname.lastname@example.org Call ~ 503-657-9200
More resources ~
- Call Clackamas County’s Toll Free Number ~ 1-855-268-3767 for application assistance.
- You can sign-up online at www.coveroregon.com
- Here is the link for the Cover Oregon Application for Health Coverage and financial help. Application. We also have copies of this form at the clinic.