Countless in-kind donations are needed to serve our patients and keep the clinic up and running ~
For the office / operations
- Copy paper (white or colored)
- Page protectors
- Postage stamps
- File folders
- 9×12 Envelopes
- Office Supplies — pens, pencils, tape, highlighters, binder clips, Post-its, etc.
- Cleaning Supplies — garbage bags, liquid hand soap, paper towels, disposable cleaning wipes, dish soap, toilet paper, etc.
For our volunteers
- Canned drinks
- Bottled water
- Gift certificates for volunteer appreciation
- Thank you / greeting cards
- Ziplock bags
- Disposable plates / cups / silverware
- Meals for our clinic volunteers See Food Donors
For our patients
- Detecto CW9 attachement
- Braun Ear Thermometer & Covers
- Butterfly needles
- Dynanap (or similar) Automatic BP machine (portable)
- Oral thermometers
- Exam gloves (Latex-Free)
- Exam table paper
- Sharp containers
- Paper gowns (long)
- Paper pillow slip covers
- $4 Fred Meyer gift cards for patient prescriptions
- Clinic & lab supplies
- Dinner donations for volunteers
- Printing / Publishing services
- Floor maintenance
- Locksmith service
- Water delivery service
- Window washing service
- Janitorial services
BCT donated food, facilities, and picnic set up for
our first Volunteer Appreciation Picnic.
Dinners for our Thursday night volunteers.
Dave’s Killer Bread donated for our
Opening New Doors event.
Lab supplies are put to good use.