Dedicated volunteers with a wide range of skills are essential to keeping our doors open and sustain our medical services. In 2015, our volunteers logged over 22,500 hours. We are specifically recruiting Spanish speaking interpreters or translators. Credentialed health professionals provide all medical services. See Medical Volunteers.
- Patient advocacy / Administrative support ~ Front desk volunteers answer and direct phone calls, welcome and check patients in, and schedule appointments. They also file, and give direction and information to people who walk in.
- Eligibility screeners, schedulers, greeters ~ A number of volunteers work directly with patients to evaluate their eligibility to be seen by our providers, schedule patient appointments, greet and direct patients, and interpret for our non-English speaking patients.
- Interpreters and translators ~ Put your language skills to work! Habla espanol? While Spanish speakers (and writers) are in demand, we occasionally need assistance with other languages as well.
- IT, computer, photography, graphics, communication skills ~ Volunteers with higher levels of computer proficiency will be able to help create and implement marketing materials, advise on and help implement system upgrades and maintenance, and participate in development strategies. (eTapestry, Constant contact, Facebook, Flicker, Google analytics, WordPress.)
- Building maintenance and upkeep ~ Join our facilities team to help with building maintenance and small repair, keeping inventory organized and helping maintain a clean and safe working environment for our patients and volunteers.
- Board members, fund raisers, event planners, committee members ~ Invest your talents with us! Assist with strategic planning and sustaining the viability of the clinic. Support and participate in fund-raising and events, or participate on one of our committees.
- Student interns, workforce training participants ~ The clinic participates in several partnerships to provide supervised training opportunities.
We are a federal work-study site. If you are a student, contact your financial aid office about opportunities for earning your work-study funds at our clinic.
We partner with Easter Seals employment training.
We also partner with Community Solutions for Clackamas County.
Join our team of dedicated volunteers!
Please complete the online Volunteer Application. Attach a current resume and references in an email and send to:
Email to ~ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail to ~ Attention: Volunteer Coordinator, 700 Molalla Avenue; Oregon City, Oregon 97045-2652
Have questions? contact us here.
Natalie Dorosh, ready to welcome patients to the clinic.
Jesssy and Nick Hunt ~ Spanish/English interpreters.
Meredith Frigaard and Linda Herndon, benefit event organizers.
Pat Bladden, nurse, with patient