The clinic is committed to providing free medical service to adult Clackamas County residents:
- Who do not have health insurance, or who are under-insured
- Who do not have access to healthcare
How To Become a Patient:
Call 503-722-4400 to set up a screening appointment to become a patient. New patients must:
- Be a Clackamas County resident.
- Have income for the last 3 months meets our guidelines.
- Not have access to healthcare, or are underinsured.
We can also provide help if you have a special screening situation such as:
- If your living arrangements are in transition or if you are experiencing homelessness.
- If you do not have the suggested documents.
- Immigration documents are not requested.
Your first appointment will be set up once the screening process is complete.
Staying eligible. You will be asked to reconfirm your eligibility every 6 months.