We need your partnership and support now more than ever as we continue to provide our services with an increase in case load as we move through this public health crisis. Here’s how you can help:
- An unrestricted cash donation is what keeps us open and able to provide care daily for our regular patients, and in our current situation where we are hearing from an influx of new patients.
- Consider a recurring monthly donation Regular, recurring donations allow us to make projections on how many patients we can afford to support.
- Our 8th Anniversary Luncheon–our single largest fundraiser, which generates nearly one-half of our operational budget–will be conducted online. We are respecting current gathering restrictions under the COVID 19 outbreak and will not have an in-person luncheon this year. Stay tuned for updates and invitations to our “virtual no-lunch, luncheon.” We would appreciate your support and participation for this virtual fundraising event. Sponsorship of this event is still available, and revised benefits are being offered to complement this virtual event. Contact our Development Director, Rebekah, by emailing email@example.com for more information.
- Awareness Share our mission with those you know who feel as passionately about providing free healthcare to our neighbors as you do.
- Volunteer If you are able to volunteer as medical staff in the clinic, get in touch with our volunteer coordinator, Sarah, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today. In accordance with our mitigation guidelines, we will not take non-medical volunteers in our clinic at this time. If there is another area for which you wish to volunteer (outreach, fundraising, board, committees, admin, tech), contact our Development Director, Rebekah, by emailing email@example.com.
We are sending out weekly updates to our donors on the status of clinic operations. If you are not already subscribed to our eNews, please subscribe now by clicking here.