Our mission and values guide us in providing:
–Appointment-Based Primary Care:
Comprehensive services, including disease prevention and health maintenance, physical exams, and care for chronic disease such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension, and heart disease.
Specialized services that cannot be provided onsite are referred to our network of specialty physicians within the region.
We provide education and nutrition resources, coaching, and materials, in addition to screenings for health fairs and chronic conditions.
- Provide medical care for those without insurance or other health-care options, and reserve the ER and Urgent Care Clinics for emergencies.
- Reduce the risk of severe illness and death.
- Reduce the growing cost burden, and provide charity care more efficiently and at less cost than using the ER and Urgent Care
- Allow physicians and nursing staff to focus on healing.
- Provide volunteer opportunities to serve those who cannot afford the most basic healthcare.
- Provide patients with educational materials regarding nutrition and healthy eating habits to combat obesity, and tools to prevent and manage chronic diseases such as diabetes or hypertension.
- Participate in local Health Fairs to provide proactive tips for healthy lifestyles, and screenings for chronic conditions including hypertension, diabetes and high cholesterol. Offer classes on nutrition and healthy lifestyles.
Our goal is to stabilize the community by improving the overall health and well-being of its non-insured members. We will treat ailments before they progress and take their toll physically, emotionally and financially. In many cases, successful outcomes will include helping individuals to gain increased capacity to work and increased quality of life. When low-income individuals can gain control over a critical aspect of their lives, their ability to become more self-sufficient is also enhanced.