SERVICES WE OFFER:
– Appointment-based primary medical services for county residents without access to healthcare.
-Personalized medical care for routine preventative and non-emergency care.
– Management of chronic medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, asthma, routine women’s health care, and heart disease.
– Free complete vision and eye health exams Mondays 1-5 pm and Wednesdays 5 – 8 pm.
– Exams include evaluation of dry eyes, eye allergies, cataracts, as well as a dilated retina exam. This is especially important for all patients suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, or other systemic conditions that can affect the eyes.
– Patients can receive access to low-cost glasses at starting at $35 per pair. Donate
-Diabetes Management and Education
– One-on-one medical attention and support for diabetes self-management.
– Self- testing tools and glucose monitoring are included.
-Asthma and C.O.P.D.
–Continuous care and free access to medication and equipment are supplied.
– A wide range of lab services are provided at the clinic through partnership with Legacy Laboratory Services.
– In cooperation with community partners, the clinic provides free access to more specialized services such as:
- Medical and surgical specialists
- Radiology services
- Smoking cessation
- Additional women’s health services
- Dental Care
- Mental Health services
–Screenings and Education
– We are a health education resource and provides educational materials, screenings, and services for local health fairs, nutrition classes, and screenings for chronic conditions for Clackamas County residents.
Need an interpreter? We will do our best to provide an interpreter (Interested in being an interpreter? volunteer)
What we aren’t– The clinic is not an emergency facility or pain management clinic. We do not see patients for motor vehicle accident or workers comp claims, or provide work or school physicals. We do not dispense or prescribe narcotics or controlled substances.